Metal roof restoration with Instacoat Premium Products is one of the best roofing solutions you can choose to increase the lifespan of your roof.
Metal roofs have emerged as one of the most popular roofing options in America.
This is due to its fantastic durability and resistance.
A properly maintained metal roof can last for decades, and the chances of having to replace this roofing system are low.
However, at some point during its existence, it might experience some minor issues that can lead to very expensive repairs if left unaddressed.
But, how will you determine if you need a metal roof restoration and its numerous benefits?
How to Determine If You Need a Metal Roof Restoration?
Please consider the aspects below:
- Start with an inspection by walking yourself on the metal roof: Check every detail and see how it feels under your feet.
Be aware of loose fasteners, corrosion, roof penetrations, discoloration, and any other damage you can visually identify.
- Leaks and moisture damages: Before you reinforce it, an essential part is changing the fasteners.
The reinforcement needs to be done by roofing contractors familiar with metal roof restoration; otherwise, they will likely leak again.
Metal Roof Restoration Benefits
With Instacoat Premium Products, you will add an extra layer of protection right over your metal roof.
With our existing warranty program, you can add decades to the current metal roof life.
In addition, consider the following benefits:
- Tax and energy savings
- Longer lifespan
- Cools down roofing and building temperature
- Stop problems from thermal shock effects
- Improves the sustainability of your building
- A metal roof that looks like new again
- You can continue your day-to-day business activities
- Avoid tear-off cost and waste, no material going to the landfill
If you need a metal roof restoration and are looking for a cost-effective, long-lasting solution, Instacoat Premium Products is your best option.
Your metal roof will be safe against rust and water filtration for decades with the IPP Silicone System.
Our warranty programs go from 10 up to 30 years or more.
Contact us today and ask for a consulting call!